Viewing Wednesday 27th November from 1pm – 4pm and the morning of the Auction from 8am – 10.00am.
MAJOR CATERING AUCTION – THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2019 @ 10.00AM IN OUR ROOMS
15-19 SUNSHINE RD WEST FOOTSCRAY VIC 3012
On offer PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE..
PLEASE REFER TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ALL UPCOMING AUCTION DATES.
For the past 10 years Breen Auction Group have been Victoria’s Auctioneer of Commercial Catering Equipment. Breen Auction Group have the Commercial Catering Equipment auction 4 times a year on a Thursday. Please see website for all details.
CATERING AUCTION – THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2019
1. REGISTRATION FEE OF $250.00 CASH APPLIES. (Fully Refundable)
2. IF NO PURCHASE IS MADE YOU WILL GET YOUR $250.00 REGISTRATION FEE BACK AND IF YOU BUY YOU CAN DEDUCT THE PURCHASE PRICE FROM THE $250.00. EXAMPLE: PURCHASE PRICE $100.00 PLUS 22% BUYERS PREMIUM TOTAL $122.00 AND THE CHANGE GIVEN WOULD BE $128.00.
3. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER.
4. 22% BUYERS PREMIUM (GST INCL) WILL BE ADDED TO THE KNOCK DOWN PRICE.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT IS CASH, MASTERCARD, VISA OR EFTPOS.
For Cheque & Savings – $2.00
For Credit Card – 1.5%
6. VIEWING DAY PRIOR FROM 1.00 – 4.00 PM AND MORNING OF SALE FROM 8.00 AM.
7. ALL GOODS TO BE COLLECTED & PAID FOR BY 4.00PM ON THE DAY OF SALE OR THE NEXT DAY BY 12 NOON.
1. The highest bidder to be the purchaser, but if any dispute arises as to the last or best bidder, the lot in dispute shall be put up again and resold provided The Auctioneer cannot decide who was the last or best bidder.
2. No person will be allowed to retract his or her bid after being taken and the Vendor reserves the right to bid either by the Auctioneer or the Vendor’s agent for any lot offered.
3. The Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid or withdraw any lot from Sale.
4. All purchasers shall on the fall of the hammer, if required to do so, pay to the Auctioneer a deposit of 25% of the amount of the purchase in cash or by bank cheque and pay the balance by 4.00pm at end of day of sale.
5. In case of non-payment of such deposit, the lots may at the option of the Auctioneer be put up again and resold, and the defaulter’s bid at the Auctioneer shall not be taken again during the sale.
6. All goods must be taken as they are and neither the Vendors nor the Auctioneers will be liable for errors of description or quantities or any misdescriptions of the goods no guarantee of any nature whatsoever as to the
goods sold being given by the Auctioneers or Vendors.
7. Any deficiency in the quantity of the goods sold shall not vitiate the sale, but neither the Auctioneer nor the Vendor shall be bound to deliver more than is in their possession.
8. The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowance or refunds will be made, nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the grounds that is not correctly described in the catalogue: the said lots
are to be taken will all faults (if any) and will be at the buyer’s risk on the fall of the hammer and neither the Auctioneer not the Vendor shall be accountable for any deficiency, damage or loss which may arise thereafter.
9. Customs charges, sales tax, wharfages and delivery charges, including weighing, to be paid by the purchasers, where and when applicable.
10. All goods must be taken away by the purchaser, but no parties will be allowed to remove their goods, nor any portion thereof, until the purchase shall have been completed and the full purchase price paid to the Vendor or
11. Buyers are wholly responsible for any damage to property or injury of persons incurred during the removal of lots purchased by them.
12. Upon any purchaser failing to comply will any of the above conditions any money deposited in part payment shall be absolutely forfeited to the Vendor, and all lots uncleared my be resold by Public Auction or Private Contract
and the deficiency (if any) on such resale, together with all costs and charges consequent upon such resale,shall be made good by the defaulter at this sale.
13. Terms are STRICTLY CASH OR BANK CHEQUE ONLY BEFORE DELIVERY SERVICES OFFERED BY KEVIN BREEN ACUTION GROUP PTY LTD. ACN. 081 623 814, ABN 50 237 252 716
Auction sales of plant, machinery, building materials, office furniture and general merchandise either on vendor’s premises or in our rooms.
Please contact Mr. Kevin Breen on 9687 8577 or 0413 752 762 for further details.
INDUSTRIAL & DOMESTIC SAFETY WARNING The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and Regulations imposed obligations in respect of safety for workers arising out the DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY of plant for use in a work place.THE AUCTIONEER WARNS BUYERS
THAT NO PLANT OR EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES OR MACHINERY OFFERED FOR SALE AT THIS AUCTION IS FIT FOR USE IN A WORKPLACE OR A DOMESTIC SITUATION and it is the BUYER’S OR USER’S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that it is brought to standard necessary to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Occupational Health and Safety Plant Act 1995, and is safe and
fit to use in a workplace. Buyers are warned that breaches of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and Health and Safety Plant Act 1995, carry very large penalties. In the interests of health and safety for workers, safety
inspections of plant, or equipment, power tools, electrical appliances or machinery purchased at auction must be performed.
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY WARNING
The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and Regulations imposed obligations in respect of safety for workers arising out the DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY of plant for use in a work place.
The Auctioneer warns buyers
THAT NO PLANT OR EQUIPMENT OFFERED FOR SALE AT THIS AUCTION IS FIT FOR USE IN A WORKPLACE and it is the BUYER’S OR USER’S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that it is brought to a standard necessary to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Occupational Health and Safety Plant Regulations 1995, and is safe and fit to use in workplace. Buyers are warned that breaches of the Occupation Health and Safety Act 2004, and Health and Safety Plant Regulations 1995, carry very large penalties. In the interests of health and safety for workers, safety inspections of plant purchased at auction must be performed.