Victoria Police Auction
Victoria Police Unclaimed and Forfeited Goods Auctions The Breen Auction Group on behalf of the Victoria Police conducts ‘Unclaimed and Forfeited Goods’ auctions once every month in our auction rooms on a selected Tuesday. The auction can be viewed the day prior from 1.00pm – 4.00pm and the morning of the sale from 8.00am. We restrict the auction to between 300 and 400 Lots for each sale. We sell an average of 100 lots per hour. The types of assets sold vary each auction. We however consistently sell the following: Electrical Products: Plasma and LCD Televisions, Lap Top Computers, Home Theatre Systems, Stereo Systems, Mobile Phones, Coffee Machines, Food Processors, Power Tools, Bicycles, Perfume, Domestic Furniture, Prints, Clothing, Shoes and more.
VICTORIA POLICE AUCTION and
JEWELLERY AUCTION – THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST
@ 11.00am IN OUR ROOMS
15 – 19 SUNSHINE ROAD, WEST FOOTSCRAY
(ENTRANCE CNR SUNSHINE ROAD & CURRAJONG STREET)
VIEWING MORNING OF THE SALE FROM 8.00AM – 11.00AM
AN OUTSTANDING OFFERING OF OVER 200 lots to incl:
An Outstanding Auction…….. NOT TO BE MISSED!!
NOTES FOR BUYERS
1. REGISTRATION FEE OF $250.00 CASH APPLIES. (Fully Refundable)
2. IF NO PURCHASE IS MADE YOU WILL GET YOUR $250.00 REGISTATION FEE BACK AND IF YOU BUY YOU CAN DEDUCT THE PURCHASE PRICE FROM THE $250.00. EXAMPLE: PURCHASE PRICE $100.00 PLUS 16.5% BUYERS PREMIUM TOTAL $116.50 AND THE CHANGE GIVEN WOULD BE $133.50.
3. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER.
4. 16.5% BUERS PREMIUM (GST INCL) WIL BE ADDED TO THE KNOCK DOWN PRICE.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT IS CASH, MASTERCARD, VISA OR EFTPOS.
For Cheque & Savings – $2.00
For Credit Card – 2.5%
6. VIEWING DAY PRIOR FROM 1.00PM – 4.00 PM AND MORNING OF SALE FROM 8.00 AM.
7. ALL GOODS TO BE COLLECTED & PAID FOR BY 4.00PM ON THE DAY OF SALE.
ATTENTION ALL BIDDERS
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE SOLD AS SPARE PARTS ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THESE ITEMS FOR PERSONAL USE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR DEVICE WILL BE IN WORKING ORDER
BREEN AUCTION GROUP HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION
BREEN AUCTION GROUP POLICE AUCTIONS
To benefit both the buyer and Breen Auction Group we strongly advise that purchasers attend our viewings to peruse and test all items that are in the Auction. Breen Auction group endeavour to provide as much information as possible regarding the items that are being auctioned, however, there are no guarantees on items. We have a BUYER BEWARE (items are sold AS IS) policy and therefore it is of benefit to the buyer to view and test the items.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please peruse all watches carefully as they are not tested by our Jeweller and there is no guarantee of their authenticity.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the prospective purchaser to undertake all of the above. Once purchased no further discussion or the cancellation of the said lots will be entered into.